17 of the World’s Best Foodie Hotels
If you’re a food lover, then your next holiday should definitely be spent in one of these incredible foodie hotels. From the luxurious to the downright quirky, here are 17 of the world’s best foodie hotels that will make your taste buds go wild!
Here is the List:
- The Langley in Buckinghamshire, England – This five-star hotel is housed in a grade II listed building and is perfect for anyone looking for a luxurious getaway. The Michelin starred restaurant offers delicious dishes that have been created with unique combinations of locally sourced ingredients. Plus, it has its own mixologist who will create bespoke cocktails to suit your tastes.
- The Grand Hotel in Cannes, France – Located on the famous Croisette Promenade and overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, The Grand Hotel is an iconic luxury hotel. It boasts two Michelin starred restaurants – Le Park 45 and La Palme d’Or – both offering exquisite cuisine served with impeccable service.
- Maison Souquet in Paris – Maison Souquet is a unique hotel that combines traditional French style with modern elegance. It has three distinct restaurants serving up delicious dishes from around the world, plus an intimate bar where you can sample some of its signature cocktails. And if you’re feeling adventurous, there are also cooking classes available so you can learn how to recreate some of their delicious meals at home!
- The Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town, South Africa – Overlooking Table Mountain and Robben Island from its stunning waterfront location, The Table Bay Hotel offers fine dining experiences like no other. Its two restaurants serve up locally sourced produce cooked to perfection by award-winning chefs who take pride in creating mouthwatering dishes that showcase South African flavours.
- Mashariki Palace Hotel in Nairobi , Kenya – This boutique hotel is located within walking distance of Nairobi National Park and features a range of gourmet restaurants serving up traditional Kenyan cuisine as well as international favourites. What’s more, it also has its own rooftop bar which serves up amazing views over the cityscape along with expertly mixed drinks!
- Le Meurice in Paris, France. This luxurious hotel is located in the heart of Paris and boasts an incredible selection of restaurants and bars. Enjoy classic French cuisine at Le Dalí and creative cocktails at Bar 228. No visit to Le Mueurice would be complete without dessert from their famous pastry chef, Cédric Grolet.
- Ristorante Quadri in Venice, Italy. Located on St Mark’s Square, this beautiful restaurant offers traditional Venetian dishes as well as contemporary Italian cuisine. Enjoy delicious pizzas cooked in their wood-fired oven or savor freshly caught seafood with a glass of local prosecco. With its stunning views and exquisite dishes, Ristorante Quadri is sure to make your trip to Venice one to remember.
- InterContinental Tokyo Bay in Tokyo, Japan. If you love Japanese cuisine then this is the place for you! InterContinental Tokyo Bay has several restaurants offering both traditional Japanese dishes and international specialties such as tempura and sushi prepared by master chefs. There are also numerous bars serving up unique cocktails made with locally sourced ingredients – perfect for sipping while taking in stunning views of Tokyo Bay!
- The Peninsula Hong Kong in Hong Kong, China. This iconic hotel is home to some of the city’s most renowned restaurants, offering everything from dim sum to Cantonese-style barbecued pork buns. The Peninsula also has several bars where you can enjoy classic Chinese tea or sample some local craft beers while admiring panoramic views of Victoria Harbour from the terrace!
- Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris – With three starred Michelin restaurants under one roof, this is one of Europe’s most prestigious dining destinations. The Le Cinq restaurant serves classic French cuisine made with fresh ingredients sourced from local markets, while L’Orangerie offers excellent Mediterranean and Asian fusion dishes. For a more casual experience, head to La Galerie for light bites and drinks.
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco – This upscale hotel offers some of the city’s best dining experiences with its three signature restaurants. The Parallel 37 offers modern American cuisine with an emphasis on seasonal ingredients, while the Dining Room serves classic French fare created by chef Ron Siegel. And if you’re in the mood for sushi or Japanese-style small plates, be sure to check out The Terrace at Ritz Carlton.
- The Peninsula Beijing – Located in Beijing’s vibrant Chang’an Avenue district, this luxurious hotel features two award-winning restaurants and two bars that offer some of the finest Chinese and international cuisines in town. Jing Bar serves up exquisite Cantonese cuisine while The Verandah provides an extensive selection of international dishes prepared with locally sourced ingredients.
- The London West Hollywood – This chic hotel has four stylish restaurants and bars offering everything from Italian favorites to seafood specialties and California wines. Enjoy authentic Italian flavors at Boxwood Café or sip a glass of bubbly at Lobby Bar & Bistro while surrounded by stunning views of Los Angeles’ skyline. For an intimate dining experience, head over to Gordon Ramsay’s The London Bar & Grill where you can enjoy delectable British-style dishes prepared by the world-renowned chef himself.
- The Hoxton Hotel, Amsterdam: With its chic design and laid-back atmosphere, the Hoxton Hotel is the perfect place for travelers who want to explore the sights of Amsterdam while also enjoying great food. The hotel boasts an onsite restaurant that serves up innovative dishes with locally sourced ingredients. There’s also a lively rooftop bar where guests can relax with signature cocktails and small bites.
- Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills: This five-star luxury hotel is known for its breathtaking views of Tokyo’s skyline and its exquisite dining options. Guests can enjoy traditional Japanese dishes at their six restaurants and bars, including Kaikaya by the Sea which offers up fresh seafood dishes with a modern twist. They also have an award-winning spa where visitors can relax after a long day of sightseeing.
- The Fullerton Bay Hotel, Singapore: Located in Singapore’s Marina Bay district, this luxurious hotel is home to some of the city’s most acclaimed restaurants and bars. Guests can dine at La Brasserie for classic French cuisine or visit The Landing Point Bar for amazing views of Marina Bay at night accompanied by delectable cocktails. For something more exotic, don’t miss out on their Chinese restaurant Jade which serves up authentic Cantonese dishes made with freshly sourced ingredients.
- Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon: The Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon is renowned for its elegant Mediterranean cuisine served up in stunningly designed restaurants overlooking Lisbon’s cityscape. Guests can enjoy creative tapas at Vila Joya or sample delicious seafood dishes at Varanda Restaurant & Lounge Bar which has been awarded two Michelin stars. After dinner head over to their outdoor pool terrace bar for refreshing drinks under the stars!
No matter where your travels take you or what type of cuisine you prefer, there’s sure to be something for everyone amongst these 17 wonderful foodie hotels around the world. Whether you want to relax in luxury or try something completely new, these spectacular hotels provide unforgettable culinary experiences that are sure to tantalize your taste buds!