250 Things To Do In Paris
Paris is one of the most visited cities in the world and for good reason! From iconic landmarks to small hidden gems, there is so much to discover in this city. Interestingly, here are 250 things to do in Paris:
250 Things To Do In Paris:
1. Marvel at the Eiffel Tower
2. Climb to the top of Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral
3. Take a seat on a Bateaux Mouches cruise along River Seine
4. Stroll through Luxembourg Gardens
5. Shop till you drop at Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore.
6. Visit Musée d’Orsay for an artistic journey.
7. Check out Place des Vosges for historical charm.
8. Explore the old-world architecture of Place de la Concorde.
9. Take a guided tour of Musée du Louvre.
10. Visit Château de Versailles for its grandeur.
11. Enjoy a picnic at Champ de Mars.
12. Shop for souvenirs at Galeries Lafayette Haussmann.
13. Admire art from modern masters in Centre Pompidou.
14. Wander around Jardin des Tuileries and admire the sculptures.
15. Climb to the top of Montmartre hill and take pictures of cityscape views
16. Bounce between markets like Marche d’Aligre, Marche aux Puces, and Marche Raspail.
17. Get lost in the beauty of gardens at Museum Rodin.
18. Lose yourself in the collections of Musée de Cluny.
19. Spend an afternoon at Musée National des Arts Asiatiques Guimet.
20. Take a tour of Arc de Triomphe and admire its grandeur.
21. Roam around Sacre-Coeur Basilica and take pictures for memories.
22. Check out La Défense for futuristic architecture and modern art galleries.
23. Visit Catacombs to explore Paris’ hidden underground world.
24. Explore discover Sainte Chapelle with its beautiful stained glass windows.
25. Discover Place Vendome, famous for its luxury jewelry stores.
26. Enjoy an opera show at Palais Garnier.
27. Explore and shop for books at Shakespeare & Co.
28. Spend a day at Jardin des Plantes, Paris’s famous botanical gardens.
29. Catch a performance at Théâtre du Châtelet.
30. Visit Musée de l’Orangerie and admire Monet’s huge water lilies murals.
31. Get your tickets to the popular Moulin Rouge show and experience French nightlife.
32. Take a ride on the ferris wheel of Place de la Bastille or La Villette.
33. Head to Bercy Village for outdoor activities, restaurants, and shopping.
34. Visit Grande Galerie de l’Evolution at Museum d’Histoire Naturelle.
35. Tour the Catacombes de Paris and explore its tunnels.
36. Get lost in Palais-Royal Gardens, popular for its beautiful trees and fountains.
37. Take a selfie with Bronze Horseman statue of Louis XV at Place Stanislas.
38. Spend an evening at Canal Saint-Martin for a romantic getaway.
39. Browse through stores at Le Marais, Paris’ most iconic quarter.
40. Enjoy panoramic views from Galeries Lafayette rooftop café.
41. Admire the artwork of Musée Picasso or Musée Rodin.
42. Spend a day at Parc Monceau and admire its beautiful gardens.
43. Visit the Jewish Quarter of Paris or Belleville to explore modern culture.
44. Enjoy a classic cabaret show at Lido de Paris.
45. Shop for antiques in Clignancourt Flea Market or Puces de Saint-Ouen.
46. Take a walk along La Coulée Verte, an elevated promenade running through center of city.
47. Visit Palais Royal and take pictures with its beautiful marble columns.
48. Get tickets to Opera Garnier for some classical music experience.
49. Search for hidden gems in Montmartre’s secret narrow alleys.
50. Explore Paris’s ancient Roman baths at Thermes de Cluny.
51. Admire the masterpieces of Musée des Beaux Arts de la Ville de Paris.
52. Enjoy the beauty of modern artworks in Musée Marmottan Monet.
53. Take a stroll around Place Dauphine, one of oldest squares in Paris.
54. Relax for an evening at Promenade Plantee and enjoy its nature trails.
55. See the spectacular views from Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel.
56. Take timeless pictures at Parc des Buttes Chaumont or Jardin des Serres d’Auteuil.
57. Appreciate the grandeur of Notre Dame Cathedral.
58. Visit one of world’s most famous art museums, Louvre.
59. Take a romantic boat ride on River Seine and enjoy views of Eiffel Tower.
60. Enjoy an afternoon at Luxembourg Garden to relax in its beautiful lawns and flowerbeds.
61. Get your tickets to a show at Theatre de la Ville or Theatre National de Chaillot
62. Step into Victor Hugo Museum and explore its collection of manuscripts, autographs, originals, photographs and more.
63. Admire the grand fountains of Place de la Concorde or Place des Vosges.
64. Explore Palais de Tokyo for contemporary art exhibits.
65. Enjoy a performance at Les Folies Bergère cabaret theatre.
66. Visit the beautiful Château de Vincennes or explore Parc Floral.
67. Take a trip to Musée des Arts et Métiers and understand its history of science, invention, and exploration.
68. Explore Jean-Jacques Henner Museum and appreciate its collection of religious paintings and portraits.
69. Go on a culinary journey at Rungis International Market.
70. Catch an independent movie at MK2 Quai de Seine cinema.
71. See the majestic fountains of Palais Royal courtyard.
72. Visit Maison Européenne de la Photographie to admire its galleries of photographs and films.
73. Visit Musée de Cluny, one of world’s most popular medieval art museums.
74. Enjoy a stroll around Parc des Buttes Chaumont and explore its large lake.
75. See the remarkable architecture of Palais Garnier or Opera Bastille.
76. Discover the hidden gems at Place des Abbesses in Montmartre.
77. Explore Cimetière du Père-Lachaise for its monuments, sculptures and tombs.
78. Get your tickets to contemporary performances at Odéon-Théâtre de l’Europe or Théâtre de La Ville.
79. Take a guided tour of Conciergerie and explore its grand halls, chambers and courtrooms.
80. Admire the artworks at Musée du Quai Branly or Centre Pompidou.
81. Appreciate the works of Impressionist artists at Musée d’Orsay.
82. Step into Petit Palais Museum and enjoy its collection of paintings, sculptures, furniture, porcelain and more.
83. Visit Maison de Balzac to learn about life and work of Honore de Balzac.
84. Explore Grand Palais for its stunning glass roof and impressive architecture.
85. Go on a shopping spree at Champs-Elysees for designer labels.
86. Enjoy a relaxing stroll around Place des Vosges, oldest planned squares in Paris.
87. Take your family for an adventure at Jardin d’Acclimatation or Parc de Belleville.
88. Discover the hidden passages and courtyards of Palais Royal and Cour du Carrousel.
89. Appreciate some of finest examples of Art Nouveau and traditional French art in Musée Gustave Moreau.
90. Visit Maison de Victor Hugo to understand life of famous author
91. Get tickets to one of world’s most popular cabaret shows Moulin Rouge
92. Admire the stunning architecture of Sainte-Chapelle, one of world’s oldest churches
93. Visit Tour Saint-Jacques, one of tallest and beautiful Gothic towers in Paris
94. Explore Catacombs de Paris to understand its rich history
95. Understand the history of life in city at Musée Carnavalet – Histoire de Paris or Musée national du Moyen Age
96. Attend an open mic night at La Java for some live performances
97. Enjoy a traditional cabaret show at Lido de Paris
98. Take a tour of Chateau de Versailles and appreciate its grandeur
99. Step into Cite des Sciences et de l’Industrie for interactive exhibitions on space and technology
100. Visit the breathtaking Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral.
101. Explore Cathedrale de Notre Dame de Chartres to admire its sculptures and stained glass windows.
102. Attend one of musical performances at Palais des Congres in La Grande Halle De La Villette.
103. Take your kids to Parc Asterix for thrilling rides, games and live shows.
104. Enjoy a picnic at Parc Monceau or Jardin du Luxembourg.
105. Wander through vibrant markets like Rue Montorgueil and Marche Bastille.
106. Explore the eccentric arcades at Passage des Panoramas and Galerie Vivienne.
107. Appreciate the Japanese artworks at Musée Guimet.
108. Visit Parc de la Villette for its science museum, theatres and interactive exhibitions.
109. Walk through Musée des Arts Forains to discover the history of French fairgrounds.
110. Attend an immersive show at L’Odyssée Maritime or Théâtre de l’Empire.
111. Admire the beauty of La Grande Arche from the top of Esplanade de La Défense.
112. Explore Cathedrale Notre-Dame in Reims and appreciate its Gothic architecture.
113. Check out some unique sculptures at Jardin du Luxembourg Museum.
114. Appreciate the historic monuments at Place Vendome.
115. Visit Abbaye de Royaumont to appreciate centuries of Gothic architecture and art.
116. Step into Jewish Art and History Museum for a glimpse into Jewish culture.
117. Enjoy the beautiful views from Place de la Concorde.
118. Visit the gravesite of Jim Morrison at Cimetière du Père-Lachaise.
119. Listen to world class music performances at Philharmonie de Paris.
120. Climb up Tour Montparnasse for breathtaking views of Eiffel Tower and cityscape.
121. Take your kids to Disneyland Resort Paris or Parc Asterix for exciting rides, shows, live entertainment & more.
122. Have fun playing arcade games at La Petite Reine in Montmartre.
123. Attend an opera at Palais Garnier or Opéra Bastille.
124. Go on a wine tasting tour and learn all about French wines.
125. Visit Thoiry Zoo & Safari Park to get up close and personal with wildlife.
126. Admire the iconic tower at Cathédrale de Notre-Dame de laon.
127. Explore the cobbled streets of Canal Saint Martin by boat ride.
128. Shop for souvenirs at Marché aux Puces St Ouen flea market.
129. Enjoy some traditional macaroons from Ladurée Paris locations.
130. Get lost in the intricate maze of Musée des Égouts de Paris (the Paris Sewer Museum).
131. Visit the Musée Jean-Jacques Henner to admire the beautiful paintings and sculptures.
132. Appreciate modern art at Centre Pompidou or Musée d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris.
133. Explore National Archives of France for its historical artifacts
134. Enjoy some street music at Lyric Opera House or Théâtre des Bouffes du Nord.
135. Walk through lush gardens of Parc Monceau and appreciate its beauty.
136. Try out some delicious French crepes from one of city’s many food stands.
137. Take a tour of Place des Vosges, one of the oldest and most beautiful squares in Paris.
138. Spend a day at MUSEE de l’Orangerie to admire its collection of impressionist paintings.
139. Go shopping at Louvre des Antiquaires, the largest antique market in France.
140. Visit Palais De Tokyo for some contemporary art exhibitions and performances.
141. Explore Cimetiere du Montparnasse to pay homage to famous celebrities like Jean-Paul Sartre & Simone de Beauvoir.
142. Visit Musée en Herbe for interactive art exhibitions and activities for kids.
143. Buy souvenirs from seasonal Marché aux Fleurs at Place de la Concorde.
144. Step into Musée Curie for an inspirational experience.
145. Take a romantic boat ride along River Seine.
146. Appreciate the architecture of Palais Royal.
147. Visit Musée de l’Armée to discover French military history.
148. Explore the hidden passages of Paris’ underground Catacombs.
149. Admire world class sculptures at Musée Rodin.
150. Attend some live performance at Théâtre des Champs-Élysées or Théâtre Mogador, two of the best theatres in Paris.
151. Learn about local cultures and art forms at Cité des Sciences & Atelier des Lumières.
152. Witness a mesmerizing light show at Palais de Tokyo.
153. Enjoy the rides at La Cité Du Cinéma, an amusement park dedicated to movies.
154. Taste some of the best pastries in town from one of famous Boulangerie-Patisseries.
155. Appreciate the work of French fashion designers at Musée Galliera.
156. Explore Grand Palais for its unique sculptures, paintings and antiques.
157. Visit Les Invalides to pay homage to Napoleon Bonaparte’s tomb.
158. Attend a live performance or theatre play at Théâtre National De Chaillot.
159. Step into Picasso Museum and explore Pablo Picasso’s works of art.
160. Take your kids to Musée de la Magie, an interactive museum of magic.
161. Spend some time at Bois de Vincennes, a huge park near the city centre.
162. Catch a show at one of the numerous cabaret venues in Paris.
163. Enjoy shopping for souvenirs along Rue De Rivoli.
164. Visit Les Catacombes du Palais Royal to explore its ancient catacombs.
165. Attend free Cinema Paradiso outdoor screenings during summer months.
166. Taste delicious local delicacies from some of Paris’ street food vendors.
167. Admire the unique architecture and works of art at Sainte-Chapelle.
168. Enjoy a peaceful stroll at Parc des Buttes-Chaumont.
169. Visit Musée de la Vie Romantique to learn more about the city’s romantic history.
170. Step into the secret garden at Jardin du Luxembourg.
171. Appreciate French literature and arts by visiting Shakespeare & Co bookshop.
172. Explore Palais Garnier, an impressive opera house with a beautiful ceiling dome..
173. Take your kids to parc Asterix for some thrilling rides and roller coasters.
174. Spend some time admiring the Gothic architecture of Notre Dame Cathedral.
175. Discover iconic landmarks like Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum.
176. Enjoy some ice-skating during winter season at the outdoor rink in Bois de Boulogne.
177. Have a picnic while admiring the views of Montmartre, one of Paris’ most romantic districts.
178. Visit Philharmonie De Paris to enjoy some classical music concerts and symphonies.
179. Spend an afternoon at Musée National Picasso located in Espace D’Art Contemporain Georges Pompidou.
180. Attend a show at Théâtre du Chatelet which has hosted performances by legendary artists like Women’s March & Cirque du Soleil.
181. Get lost in the beauty of Jardin des Tuileries, surrounded by unique sculptures and artworks.
182. Learn about the history of Jewish community at Musée D’Art et D’Histoire du Judaïsme.
183. Attend an opera show at Opéra Bastille for a truly mesmerizing experience.
184. Explore the hidden underground galleries of Carrières de Paris.
185. Visit Basilique Du Sacré Cœur, one of the city’s iconic landmarks located on top of Montmartre hill.
186. Taste some delicious macaroons from Ladurée, one of Paris’ most famous patisseries.
187. Take your kids to Cité des Enfants for interactive activities and educational workshops.
188. Uncover Paris’ hidden gems at the Catacombs of Paris, a series of underground tunnels with skeletons and human remains.
189. Spend time at Place des Vosges, one of the most beautiful squares in town.
190. Take a boat ride along La Seine river to explore some of the city’s famous landmarks.
191. Visit Musée de l’Orangerie for its Impressionist paintings created by renowned artists like Monet, Renoir, Picasso and Matisse.
192. Appreciate the artworks at Musée National d’Art Moderne & Centre Pompidou.
193. Admire some of the finest sculptures in Europe at Musée Rodin located in Hôtel Biron.
194. Take a picture at the famous love lock bridge, Pont des Arts.
195. Attend an art exhibition at Palais de Tokyo to explore some of the city’s most innovative works of art.
196. Visit Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen, one of the world’s largest flea markets.
197. Step into Musée du Louvre and explore its impressive collection of antiquities.
198. Enjoy free admission to some of Paris’ most iconic museums on certain days during summer season.
199. Try French cuisine at one of the fine dining restaurants in town.
200. Explore Place Vendôme for its luxurious stores and designer boutiques.
201. Spend an afternoon at Jardin des Plantes to admire its botanical gardens and rare species of plants.
202. Check out the exhibitions at Maison Européenne De La Photographie, a museum dedicated to contemporary photography.
203. Admire the city’s stunning skyline while sipping cocktails at 360 Bar & Restaurant located on top of Montparnasse Tower.
204. Visit Les Invalides where you can find Napoleon’s tomb, military museums and more.
205. Take part in organised walking tours to explore the city’s incredible architecture and culture.
206. Have a romantic picnic lunch at Champ-de-Mars park located near Eiffel Tower.
207. Attend a performance at Comedy Club Paris, one of the city’s most popular comedy venues.
208. Spend an evening browsing through stores and enjoying delicious food at Champs-Elysées.
209. Take a stroll around Canal Saint-Martin for its unique vibes and street art.
210. Appreciate some stand-up comedy shows at Le Point Virgule, one of the oldest cabaret venues in town.
211. Visit Montparnasse Cemetery to admire the graves of renowned artists like Charles Baudelaire, Jean-Paul Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir and more.
212. Enjoy traditional French cuisine while admiring stunning views from La Tour Eiffel
213. Check out the amazing creations at Musée de laMode et du Textile located in Palais Galliera
214. Take part in a cooking class to learn some of the city’s most popular recipes
215. Spend an evening at La Conciergerie, one of the oldest buildings in Paris and former prison of Marie-Antoinette
216. Admire unique designs at Louvre des Antiquaires, an antique market with over 100 shops
217. Go shopping at Rue de Rivoli for its designer stores and luxurious boutiques
218. Visit Le Marais district for its trendy cafes and bars, stylish boutiques and independent art galleries
219. Enjoy stunning views of the city from Sacré-Coeur Basilica located on top of Montmartre hill
220. Appreciate some world-famous fashion designs at Fondation Louis Vuitton
221. Step into Musée du Quai Branly and explore its extensive collection of arts, crafts and culture from all around the world
222. Wander through Boulevard Haussmann for its grand architecture, luxurious stores and lively atmosphere
223. Take your kids to Parc Asterix or Disneyland Paris for some fun-filled activities
224. Enjoy a unique show featuring acrobatics, horses and dancing at Lido de Paris
225. Explore the works of renowned French writers at Musée de la littérature
226. Have a picnic lunch at Jardin du Luxembourg, one of the largest parks in Paris.
227. Visit Musée d’Orsay to admire some of the finest paintings from Impressionist and Post-Impressionists masters.
228. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea with croissants at La Cafeotheque located near Centre Pompidou.
229. Take part in guided walking tours to explore offbeat neighbourhoods like Belleville and Ménilmontant.
230. Step into Opéra Garnier and appreciate its beautiful architecture and stunning interiors.
231. Explore religious heritage of the city while visiting Notre Dame de Paris, Conciergerie, Sainte Chapelle and more.
232. Attend a performance at Palais Garnier, the city’s biggest opera house.
233. Visit Musée des Arts Forains to explore its unique collection of vintage fairground rides and attractions.
234. Admire some of Europe’s finest Impressionist paintings at Orangerie Museum.
235. Wander through Jardin des Tuileries for its manicured lawns, sculptures and beautiful fountains.
236. Enjoy delicious food while admiring stunning views from restaurant-bars located on top of Arc de Triomphe.
237. Step into Musée du Louvre and admire works of renowned artists like Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael and more.
238. Spend a day at Montmartre to explore its cobbled streets, art galleries, museums and vineyards.
239. Take part in guided tour of Latin Quarter and learn about the city’s bohemian past.
240. Explore Musée Rodin to admire some of the finest sculptures from renowned artist Auguste Rodin.
241. Have an unforgettable dining experience at Le Grand Vefour located near Palais Royale.
242. Go shopping for designer clothes and accessories at Boulevard Saint-Germain.
243. Appreciate some unique creations at Galerie des Enfants located inside Centre Pompidou.
244. Enjoy a theatrical performance at Théâtre du Châtelet, one of the oldest opera houses in Paris.
245. Visit Parc de la Villette to enjoy some of the city’s best concerts, shows and exhibitions.
246. Take a stroll through Jardin des Plantes and check out its botanical gardens and museums.
247. Explore Place Vendôme for its designer stores, restaurants and luxurious boutiques.
248. Spend an evening at Moulin Rouge to experience Paris’s vibrant nightlife.
249. Wander along Avenue des Champs-Élysées for its upscale cafes, designer stores and lively atmosphere.
250. Enjoy traditional French delicacies like crêpes, galettes or tarte flambée while exploring Marais district.
These are just a few things to do in Paris. From visiting the iconic monuments to exploring lively neighbourhoods, there is something for everyone in Paris. So, when you plan your next trip to the city of lights, make sure you spend some time and explore its exciting culture, incredible architecture and vibrant nightlife.